Friday, June 17, 2005

June 13 - June 17: World's Worst Blogger

I have a confession...I am a slack! Okay, I am going to give myself a little bit of credit because I have been extremely busy lately, but no amount of excuses can really explain why I have been so terrible at upkeeping my blog! Last month I let it go for a few weeks before finally sitting down one night and knocking out about eight entries. All that hard work, and I just let it happen again! Only after a few harrassing e-mails from my friends out there did I decide to skip out on soccer practice and catch back up! I hope people are still reading this thing...man, it's alot of work!

Outside of being a Blogger Bum, I had a pretty busy week. Wednesday evening I had my first English lesson at the home of my new private student, Ryan. He's a terrific kid, and even though my spare time is pretty much nil already, I could not pass up the opportunity for an extra $250 a month. I'll be tutoring him on Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday evenings.


Level 3 Nicole (in white) with my little Level 1 babies.
Posted by Hello

Thursday was the monthly field trip day at Swaton, and we could not have taken the kiddies to a more exciting place: The Railroad Museum. I felt like I was back in the morbid town of Waycross, Georgia, but the day was beautiful and it was nice to be able to spend it outside.


Annie and I with our Level 3 Class.
Posted by Hello

Really looking forward to the weekend...Seb and I are going on a climbing/camping trip with some Koreans from our gym. It will be the first true test of my climbing skills (or lack thereof!), so wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home